From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: any news on chromium + Glibc?
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 15:30:11
1 On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 7:11 AM Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
2 wrote:
3 >
4 > On 2021-06-07, Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net> wrote:
5 >
6 > > Chromium is still broken here, all tabs blank after MORE THAN A MONTH...
7 >
8 > I wasn't aware there was a problem: there hasen't been any brokenness
9 > for me[1] (current running 91.0.4472.77 ). What's the problem?
10 >
11 > [1] Except for a minor problem when dragging a tab out of the window
12 > to form a new window. That's been broken for ages and is
13 > apparently a permenent "feature" now (both Chromium and Chrom).
14 >
15 > --
16 > Grant
17
18 No problem dragging a tab out of Chrome here on Kubuntu.
19
20 If it's broken that would appear to be a Gentoo issue, not a generic Chrome
21 or Linux proper issue.
22
23 Mark