From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No display w/ kernel 3.2.0
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:46:53
1 Am 05.01.2012 19:31, schrieb Mark Knecht:
2
3 > I'll reply with the attachments off list but will continue on list
4 > with anything more I end up doing.
5 >
6 > I looked over at the NVidia site this morning but didn't find any new
7 > drivers that supported 3.2 yet.
8
9 I am running my main rig w/ x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-290.10 and kernel
10 3.2 without any problem (writing this mail on it now).
11
12 But the thinkpad has the intel-graphics, you know ...
13
14 Additional thought regarding xorg.conf: I don't see the plain console
15 either, and if I ssh into the box and stop xdm there is nothing to see
16 as well.
17
18 So it has to be unrelated to X11, I assume.
19
20 S