From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get Alsa (mic) to work with my Intel HDA board
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:34:36
1 Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
2 > I used to have more inputs/outputs to play with in
3 > alsamixer, but now all I have are Master, PCM, CD, Mic, Mic Boos,
4 > IEC958, and IEC958P. I used to have for instance Front Mic,
5
6 You might need to pass a different model option during modprobe.
7
8 First check with 'aplay -l' to see precisely what chip you have,
9 then put that number into the search box (lower left) on
10 https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view_all_bug_page.php
11
12 You might need to advance again to unstable for the alsa packages,
13 as hda-intel is seeing many changes.
14
15 > Lenove/IBM Thinkpad T60p,
16
17 Hmm... You had alsa working on this laptop two or three years ago?
18
19 Benno
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list