From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What provides libaudio.so
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:48:18
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I need a 32 bit browser running 32 bit java on an ~amd64 system (that's the
5 > only combination that works on the company vpn, it's complicated). mozilla-
6 > firefox-bin works, but it interferes with the regular firefox installed when
7 > run.
8 >
9 > A 32 bit Opera would be ideal but for some bizarre reason it insists that
10 > libaudio.so *must* be present, which is provided by nas. And mine is 64 bit.
11 > None of the emul-linux-x86 packages seem to provide it.
12 >
13 > What's an easy way to get such a lib, keeping in mind that I don't have a
14 > handy 32 bit machine to snarf one off of?
18 Looks like it can be more than one package:
19
20 http://www.portagefilelist.de/index.php/Special:PFLQuery2?file=libaudio.so&searchfile=lookup&lookup=file#result
21
22 Just pick your poison. lol