From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: btrfs and gcc 4.9
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 02:59:18
1 Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:
4 > > Yes very much so. I use gmane to read and post,
5 > > So I have to write more than I quote.... and trim
6 > > the replied verbiage down.
7
8 > That's not just a gmane rule, it's good netiquette.
9
10 Usually yes. But in this case, I would like to eventually
11 respond with a paragraph or 2 about everything stefan pointed
12 out. But, I just post to a thread(idea) one at a time,
13 with new information and questions.....
14
15 Gmane is too restrictive, because they save disk storage and
16 can carry more groups that way, according to Lars......
19 cheers!
20 James