From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox profile opens my web-page in https
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:26:00
1 On 06/23/14 18:08, Mick wrote:
2 >On Sunday 22 Jun 2014 22:52:40 Joseph wrote:
3 >> I run a server and have two firefox profiles.
4 >> I have ssl enabled.
5 >>
6 >> When I open one profile I it opens my web-page in "https" instead of "http"
7 >> When I open another profile it open my webpage in http
8 >>
9 >> Why is first profile forcing my opening my servers page in https mode?
10 >
11 >Has one profile cached and different protocol+URL in the address bar, than the
12 >other?
13 >
14 >Does this persist if you clear the history of the profile?
15 >--
16 >Regards,
17 >Mick
18
19 No, it makes no difference. I cleared history and cache.
20 It still tries to open my server page as https instead of http.
24 Joseph