From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:13:17
1 On September 24, 2016 10:35:58 PM GMT+02:00, Christopher Robinson <chrisrobinson@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >Rich,
3 >
4 >Again thanks for a specific reply, unlike Dale and Neil's.
5
6 No need to become personal here.
7
8 >I was detailing the end result after compiling the minimal install CD.
9
10 Please explain, how are you compiling a CD?
11
12 >I will check the manual to see if it addresses this. I was hoping to
13 >get
14 >a quick answer from the list and not to cause a ruckus.
15
16 The quick answer was already goven by Neil. In order to install Gentoo, follow the handbook.
19 Joost