From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Aborting due to QA concerns
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:06:38
1 On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:31:00 -0500, JimD wrote:
2
3 > > This is a bug that needs reporting (if hasn't been already).
4 >
5 > I never reported a gentoo bug yet,
6
7 Now is as good a time to start as any.
8
9 > though I go poke around and see what
10 > I need to do. For now I just did an overlay for gnome-base/gnome and
11 > removed gnome-netstatus as a dependency.
12
13 Isn't that rather selfish? Using others' efforts to help with your
14 problems but not reporting when you can help them. it doesn't seem very
15 community-minded.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a klingon out of my hat!"