From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] disable Intel Mgr Engine
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 23:53:10
1 Actually, we now know what linux it runs and people are starting to break it, at least as far as finding bugs.  Remember, this is embeded, no easy way to update the code to patch exploits.  Just need to rootkit that sucker, or don't buy frigin intel.
2 Gee, I'd really love an openpower machine, but i'm not rich, and most of us aren't.  I'm disabled, I will never be able to buy a new computer, much less a top of the line unit.
3 What ever happened to the open bios project?  seemed like there was real progress and that the bridge chip makers etc. were finally making documentation available to someone other than the main bios makers.
4
5 Democracy now!