From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: DST didn't happen: quickinstall doc is wrong...
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:05:59
1 On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:19:03 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > I am interested however in learning about how to get these messages
4 > logged and sent by email or at least into some file that easy to look
5 > at. I think they already go into the portage /var log file but I find
6 > that pretty tedious and easy to miss messages.
7
8 Read the section on the PORTAGE_ELOG settings ion /etc/make.conf.exmple
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Idaho - It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.