From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 12:44:40
1 On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 02:30:02PM +0200, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2 > Am 04.06.2011 14:03, schrieb Indi:
3 >
4 > > Could it have anything to do with the fact that I read this list from the
5 > > usenet group, rather than the list itself? Could that cause an inconsistency
6 > > in headers that might break threading, perhaps?
7 >
8 > Your References: Header looks very strange, I think the gateway changes
9 > it and so the mail clients get confused.
12 Thanks Sebastian, and Alan and everyone else for bringing it up.
13 Guess the usenet group is intended as merely an archive, so I'll make
14 the appropriate arrangments right now.
17 caveat utilitor