From: Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Catch all mailbox
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 12:20:15
1 J. Roeleveld a écrit :
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I know this is probably off-topic, but I'm hopefull someone on this list knows
5 > how to do this.
6 >
7 > My current situation:
8 > Postfix gets an email delivered for user X
9 > Postfix passes this to cyrus (lmtp-transport)
10 > if user X does not exist within cyrus, the email gets bounced.
11 >
12 > I would like this bounced email to be delivered to a seperate cyrus email
13 > folder.
14 >
15 > I tried to find the answer on google, but all the solutions I found either only
16 > work with the postfix local delivery agent (eg. not compatible with cyrus) or
17 > requires a list to be maintained using all the known email-boxes.
18 >
19 > I prefer a fall-back solution where an email directed at a user not listed in
20 > either the alias table (stored in ldap) or not known to cyrus is redirected to
21 > a specific cyrus mailbox.
22
23 A solution could be doing a catch-all alias (see [1]) :
24 if your domain is example.com, then add an alias mapping @example.com to
25 oneaddress@×××××××.com either using virtual alias or /etc/postfix/aliases .
26
27 HTH.