From: Bob Young <RKY@×××××.Net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Multiple error messages for each keystroke in nano
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:03:45
1 >-----Original Message-----
2 >From: Alex Schuster [mailto:wonko@×××××××××.org]
3 >Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 2:20 AM
4 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multiple error messages for each keystroke in
6 >nano
7 >
8 >Bob Young writes:
9 >
10 >> Currently I'm emerging xorg, but after that finishes, I'll first try
11 >> flipping the debug and spell use flags back and see what that does.
14 >It will work. I just emerged nano with debug use flag, and get the same
15 >errors as you.
16 >
17 >Should someone file a bug about this? Or is this expected behaviour for the
18
19 >debug use flag?
20 >
21 > Wonko
22
23 Yes it did, I re-emerged nano with "-debug" and the problem went away. Now I
24 have the same question, is this a bug or not?
25
26 Regards,
27 Bob Young
32 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list