From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Internet
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:04:22
1 On Thursday 16 Jun 2011 09:02:01 Cahn Roger wrote:
2 > > OK, let's look at this from the router side ... what router make & model
3 > > do you have?
4 >
5 > It's a box through which I get internet, telephone.
6 > The name is Neuf-Box and given by access supplier SFR.
7 > It continue to work well on my two other PCs and telephone
8 > connection is normal.
9
10 OK, I don't know how much SFR have locked down their firmware. You should be
11 able to access its control panel using a browser (using another PC of course)
12 and pointing it to http://192.168.178.1 (the default address for this router
13 seems to be http://192.168.1.1).
14
15 Then work your way through the menu until you find a log. If there is one
16 available then have a look at what it shows when you try to connect with your
17 faulty PC.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick