From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:14:05
1 There's one poll in the forums about how old is everyone :)
2
3 Sergio Polini wrote:
4 > I'll be 56 next month.
5
6 I'm 36 (almost.) My birthday is 09/11... Yup, that same day :(
9 > I first used Caldera in 1997, then Redhat, Mandrake, Suse, LFS (Linux
10 > From Scratch). I discovered Gentoo in 2004.
13 Redhat 1999-2001
14 LFS 2001-2002
15 Gentoo 2002-present
16
17 Oh! My firewall's 8GB HD died three days ago and I replaced it with Debian
18 Etch 'cause I needed the box up soon, but I'll reinstall Gentoo for it too
19 ASAP (Debian pulls-in just too much crap.)
23 > Sergio
24
25 Norberto
26 --