From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Peeve - finding kernel config options
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:03:36
1 wraeth wrote:
2 > Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 >> I hate when you have to enable something else for the one you are
5 >> looking for to show up.
6 > Pro-tip:
7 > In menuconfig you can press "z" to show all available kernel options
8 > regardless of their dependency state. This means that items that are
9 > hidden because of unmet dependencies can be located (and you can view
10 > the help and see what dependencies are required).
11 >
12 > Just my 2c :)
13
14 Thank you. Now to remember that when I need it most. ;-)
15
16 Dale
17
21 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!