From: "微蔡" <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:19:55
1 在 2012年11月11日 星期日 13:59:50,Jorge Almeida 写道:
2 > On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM, pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> wrote:
3 > > On 2012-11-11 13:24, Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 > >> or later, but isn't it a nice coincidence that this perl is a product of
5 > >> the same totalitarian mindset that is determined to poison Linux?
6 > >
7 > > Can't we just calm down and try to be reasonably nice? I really didn't
8 > > intend to start a flame war here... I just reacted without thinking and
9 > > for that I apologise.
10 >
11 > You don't have anything to apologise for, you didn't offend anyone. I shall
12 > not apologise for reacting in strong terms to the intervention of someone
13 > who thinks he is entitled to tell people who don't share his fancy to go
14 > away.
15
16 You over reacted.
20 > Best regards