From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] did anyone just get 400+ emails from this list?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:13:04
1 On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > yes, I did... or at least I think. I'm using thunderbird (shredder) 3.0a2
5 > (yes, aware of the risks, see the release name).
6 >
7 > all the emails are from before 10/09/2008 (that's september for you US
8 > folks).
9 >
10 > Funny thing is, the emails were deleted long ago, so I don't know how
11 > shredder would have falsely received them.
12 >
13 > weird. maybe its a trick (or treat?)
14
15 I did not get anything out of the ordinary. Now where is the candy? :)
16
17 Paul