From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] can't compile "app-pda/synce-libsynce" in uClib chroot
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:35:13
1 -----Original Message-----
2 From: Reimund Klain [mailto:reimund.klain@××××××××××.com]
3 Sent: 04 January 2007 14:33
4 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 Subject: [gentoo-user] can't compile "app-pda/synce-libsynce" in uClib chroot
6
7 > The virtual/libiconv is installed. I don't find a point of application
8 > in the Net
9 >
10 > Can anyone help?
11 >
12 > bye R.Klain
13
14 To my knowledge the virtual package being installed doesn't always mean a *real* package is actually present, although in theory it should.
15
16 David
17
18 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.