From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pecl-cairo ~x86 overlay?
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:48:09
1 On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 10:29:08 +0800, sam new wrote:
2
3 > I just think that maybe in Ebuild the keyword is ~amd64 what the ebuild
4 > maintainer** do , it means that the maintainer just tested in arch
5 > amd64 not x86. if you want to install in x86,you can modify ebuild and
6 > add ~x86,maybe it works ,that is my opinion.
7
8 You don't need to modify the ebuild, just add a line
9 to /etc/portage/package.kjeywords
10
11 dev-php5/pecl-cairo ~amd64
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 The cow is nothing but a machine which makes grass fit for us people to
18 eat.