From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VM Ware or not?
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:21:32
1 On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:58:26 -0800, Vladimir G. Ivanovic wrote:
2
3 > I cannot get bridged netwokring to work, no matter what I try. I have
4 > searched high and low for an answer, and I have spend hours
5 > experimenting. Bridged networking broke for me when 2.6.21 came out
6 > and has never worked since.
7
8 Is the host on a wired or wireless network? I found bridged wouldn't work
9 over wireless, so I use NAT on my laptop.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 I am McCoy of Bo...Damnit! I'm a doctor, not a collective!