From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using LINGUAS on a per package basis like with USE
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:22:33
1 On Friday 17 November 2006 00:06, Fernando Canizo wrote:
2 > I use LINGUAS="es en" on my system, but what I really want to have is
3 > something like /etc/portage/package.use but for LINGUAS. Is there some
4 > way to specify this? Or are there any plans to support such behaviour?
5
6 LINGUAS are USE_EXPAND'ed use flags. LINGUAS="es en" expands into IUSE
7 as "linguas_es linguas_en" so those you can add to package.use like any other
8 use flag...
9
10 http://devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/use-flags/index.html#use_expand-and-arch-use-flags
13 Bo Andresen