From: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xmms crashes
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:54:28
1 Thanks for the response, but ..... :-)
2
3 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
4
5 >Hi,
6 >try removing the config and menurc in ~/.xmms,
9 Actually, I removed the whole ~/.xmms directory after the fresh install.
10
11 >Did you use any visual plugins?
14 I have the blursk and blur-scope plugins installed, but they are disabled.
15
16 I don't know if this means anything, but I did notice a message when
17 xmms and its dependencies were installing - something about that I
18 should run aclocal.
19
20 I tried running aclocal and I got this message:
21
22 aclocal-1.9: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
23
24 I'm at a loss as to what this means.
25
26 I *do* have a 'configure.ac' in the /usr/share/libtool/libltdl/ directory.
27
28 Take care,
29
30 Colleen