From: lmth@××××××××××.au
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] A request for your input.
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:12:28
1 Hello
2
3 My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University
4 Australia. I am currently researching the boundary between work and
5 leisure activities directly related to the open source community and
6 open source program development.
7
8 As part of this I am running a survey at the following address.
9
10 https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/
11
12 The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and
13 motivations to use Open Source software and to participate in the
14 community.
15
16 It will only take a five to ten minutes to complete and your contact
17 details will not be recorded. You can withdraw your participation at
18 any stage.
19
20 I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I
21 don't mean to abuse this list. I am trying to collect responses
22 from as many open source developers and users as possible and a
23 mailing list like can be the only way to reach many developers.
24
25 Thanks again
26
27 Lara
28
29 P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course
30 (www.phpsurveyor.org)!
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list