From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Compiling first and then installing using -K
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 23:00:50
1 On 17/02/2020 21:46, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > Well, if you decide to play with it I'll offer up:
4 > https://rich0gentoo.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/quick-systemd-nspawn-guide/
5
6 Hm. I'm too chicken to try it because I'm not sure it does what I think
7 it does, but does the "--ephemeral" option pretty much do *exactly* what
8 Dale was asking about? Can you start your current "/" as a container
9 as-is, emerge packages in it and save them as binaries, then install
10 those from the outside, then shutdown the container and all is forgotten?