From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OO Build Failed
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:16:43
1 * Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 Hi,
4
5 > Is this a bug that I should file, or a user error do you think? It
6 > build for several hours before it gets to this point, but it will fail
7 > consistently at this same point. Any ideas?
8
9 obviously an bug. Please file a report.
10
11 BTW: I didn't ever get OO built by myself, neither w/ gentoo,
12 nor vanilly. I really wonder what they're doing there! It's even
13 worse than mozilla :(
16 cu
17 --
19 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
21 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
22 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
23 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
24 http://patches.metux.de/
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list