From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:13:19
1 "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Bloch could also well not give a f**k about your claims and maybe does
4 > not want to spend money etc. just to sue an upset programmer. I most
5 > probably wouldn't sue you, if I was him.
6 >
7 > You're tiptoeing around the main issue, that is: You bring no proof of
8 > your most important claims. You cannot expect widespread support of your
9 > cause without proof.
10 >
11 > If you want us on your side, Show. The. Evidence.
12
13 I am not going to do illegal things, therefore I cannot show the evidence.
14 If needed, I will show it a judge.
15
16 Jörg
19 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin