From: Joshua Doll <jdoll82981@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: problem :eht0 not getting detected
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:32:39
1 what about ifconfig -a? I sometimes run into a problem where udev remaps the
2 ethernet device.
3
4 On 4/11/07, Richard Cox <khabi@××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > Well specifically what kind of realtek ethernet card is it. A quick count
7 > in my kernel config showed 3 different drivers for realtek. You might want
8 > to try modprobing the other ones and see if that brings it up.
9 >