From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mouse very sluggish in Virtualbox
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 02:45:11
1 On 4/10/21 6:41 PM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > I have: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics and I don't know if
3 > this is the problem with Graphic integrated CPU or Virtualbox-6.1.16-r1
4 >
5 > I run Windows 7 in Virtualbox and browsing file manager files in
6 > Windows is very slow. Sometime I click on a file and have to wait
7 > second or two before file is highlighted.
8 >
9 > Gentoo is running normally and respond normally. I run same Windows
10 > 7 in Virtualbox on: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT 8-Core Processor and browsing
11 > file is more responsive.
12
13 Make sure that you have the guest additions installed and that the VM
14 (shells) are configured the same way.
15
16 I've frequently had poor response and / or missed mouse clicks as a
17 result of not having the guest additions installed.
22 Grant. . . .
23 unix || die