From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:26:04
1 Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:56:05PM -0400, Walter Dnes wrote
3 >
4 >> Possibly one more problem, rdate seems to have stopped working for me.
5 >> I've opened a separate thread on that.
6 >>
7 > Not really. It seems that rdate is being dprecated in favour of NTP.
8 > I found an rdate server, but will eventually switch to ntpd I suppose.
12 If ntp gives you grief, try chrony. I use ntp on one machine where ntp
13 works well and chrony on my main rig since ntp sucks on it. Weird but
14 it works.
15
16 Dale
17