From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with cblas libraries
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:35:22
1 On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Valmor de Almeida
2 <val.gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On 08/26/2011 08:12 AM, denis cohen wrote:
4 >> Hello,
5 >>
6 >> I recently removed some packages like blas-reference, cblas-reference,
7 >> and lapack-reference to get emerge to run (some blocking issues).
8 >> Not sure that was a good idea because now, even if I've reinstalled
9 >> these packages,
10 >> I am having several new problems:
11 >>
12 > [snip]
15 >> Does anyone have an idea of how solve this problem?
16 >>
17 >> I'd be glad to provide more details.
18 >>
19 >> Thanks
20 >>
21 >> Denis
24 > Hi Denis,
25 >
26 > Have you done revdep-rebuild ? followed by a emerge --depclean ? before
27 > doing anything else after you removed the blas/lapack packages?
28
29 revdep-rebuild
30 emerge --depclean
31 revdep-rebuild # Since emerge --depclean will warn that you should do
32 a revdep-rebuild after it.
36 :wq