From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] f-secure linux security 7.03 on gentoo?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:28:03
1 Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > at a customers site they have some company-license for f-secure-products.
3 > I run a mail-gateway there, using gentoo, it runs amavisd which utilizes
4 > clamav and fsav ... (the customer *wants* me to use both as he pays for
5 > the f-secure-licenses ...)
6
7 What mail-server are your running there, may I ask?
8
9 I'm trying to get amavisd-new working with sendmail, but it is rather
10 difficult. There is only brief documentation with amavisd-new, I do not
11 know how to modify sendmail start-up script. Any help from someone
12 having experience with sendmail + amavisd-new would be appreciated.
13 (sorry for stealing topic)
14
15 Jarry
19 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
20 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.