From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Korganizer doesn't show imported events
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 14:38:25
1 Further investigation revealed I can see events I have received an invitation
2 for and clicked to accept them from within Kmail, but not events I have tried
3 to manually open/import into Korganizer as .ics files.
4
5 The differences between the visible and invisible entries are isolated in two
6 fields of the Korganizer default ical file. In particular the invisible event
7 has "PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;" while the visible event has "PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;".
8 In addition, the visible event has a UUID field of:
9
10 X-KDE-LIBKCAL-ID:a62365af-df4e-4bf3-9b90-e1257982bd53
11
12 The invisible event has no ID at all. Outlook generated events have their own
13 UUID, which does not seem to cause a problem to other installations of
14 korganizer, they show up fine. It is just this system which is
15 malfunctioning.
16 --
17 Regards,
18 Mick