From: David Kuhl <dhkuhl1108@×××××.com>
To: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x11-base/xorg-server 1.12.2 fails after upgrade
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 01:56:59
1 I have a problem building the kernel too. I use genkernel with source
2 3.2.1 but the latest --sync brought in 3.3.8 which builds the kernel
3 but fails on building the initramsfs. Something about now finding an
4 ext2 header; however, when I searched for it I found in in the source
5 tree. Do I need to fix the kernel problem first and get KMS in?
6