From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Razr(Alltel) looking for an interface program
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 19:43:10
1 On Samstag, 2. Juni 2007, James wrote:
2 > Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann <at> tu-clausthal.de> writes:
3 > > > But could not get the usb configured.
4 > >
5 > > you need cdc-acm support (or 'usb modem' support) as a module/in the
6 > > kernel to talk to the phone.
7 >
8 > OK I got 0.5.0_beta2 installed.
9 > I rebuilt the 2.6.20-gentoo-r8 kernel
10 > and the configuration gui now works, mostly.
11 >
12 > After discovering the phone:
13 >
14 > I get to the 'Select Connection' screen, here is the default setting:
15 >
16 > AT S7=45 S0=0 V1 X4 &c1 E0
17 > 115 kbps
18 >
19 > Although I selected the USB, it wants to use AT commands?
20 > On the 'Select Your Mobile Phone' screen:
21 >
22 > /dev/ttyACMO:::ESN887625787
23 >
24 > At this point the 'Next>' button is fadded out. Going back and
25 > trying other options does not seem to get me past the 'Select Your Mobile
26 > Phone' screen.....?
27 >
28 > suggestions?
29 >
30 > James
31
32 you do have switched the phone to modem mode?
35 Conclusions
36 In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even
37 with its numerical advantage removed, the Empire would still squash the
38 Federation like a bug. Accept it. -Michael Wong
39 --
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list