From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: usb media reader
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:44:09
1 Joost Roeleveld <joost <at> antarean.org> writes:
4 > > SD is another kernel module. There are different categories for SD and
5 > > Memory Stick drivers in the kernel config. Look in the Device Drivers
6 > > section.
9 I did not see much, but enabled everthing. I cannot reboot for
10 a few days.... for other reasons...
11
12 thx!
15 > Are you certain the USB-reader can actually handle the SD-cards? Especially
16 > the newer "High Capacity" ones can be a bit tricky as not all readers can
17 > handle those.
20 I'll try all sorts of different sizes.
21 thx for the ideas....
22 thx,
25 james