From: George Roberts <georoberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] how do I change to /etc/conf.d/hostname
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:36:12
1 I have a day off work and it is too hot to play outside, so I got the
2 bright idea to clean up some minor warnings I have been getting. When I
3 am booting my computer, I get warnings to change from using
4 /etc/hostname to /etc/conf.d/hostname. Also the same with my
5 /etc/domainname. My first though was these topics would be covered in
6 the Gentoo install manual. But after re-reading the manual I find no
7 difference now than when I installed everything a few months ago. Is
8 there something I need to do, or do I live with this for now?
9 --
10 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list