From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd to manage (DNS) security?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 18:08:58
1 Hi,
2
3 On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 16:29:13 +0000 (UTC) James wrote:
4 > This is about the most scary idea I have every heard of in unix/linux,
5 > in long time.
6 >
7 > I guess all of those conspiracy theories were correct::
8 > prepare to be assimilateD!
11 > https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2016-June/014964.html
12
13 I'm glad that both openrc and eudev exist, so that I can safely
14 burn that horrible abomination with fire and purge it from all my
15 systems, which is done long time ago and I'm happy.
16
17 My gratitude for openrc and eudev devs for their hard work.
18
19 It should be noted, that there are other non-systemd solutions like
20 runit, mdev and so on. I wish them good luck too (and looks like I
21 even use mdev on one server :)).
22
23 Best regards,
24 Andrew Savchenko