From: Andres Becerra Sandoval <andres.becerra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmware+win98se+sonido
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:28:29
1 On 12/31/05, Bastiaan Visser <Bastiaan@××××××××××××.nl> wrote:
2 > As far as i know, this is an english maillist...
3 >
4 > Bas.
5 >
6 > On Saturday 31 December 2005 05:46, MILTON VIDAL wrote:
7 > > Hola lista,
8 > >
9 > > vmware+win98se+sonido
10 > >
11 > > no se como hacer funcionar el sonido en el win98se, le baje los dirivers
12 > > sb16 pero no pueden instalarse, alguien a tenido alguna experiencia sobre
13 > > el particular
14 > >
15 > > gracias
16 > --
17 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 vmware has its own set of drivers. When you start windows from vmware
23 there is a command to install this drivers in the vmware menu, they
24 should give you sound support. Sorry, but I dont remember the name of
25 the menu entry, and I dont have vmware installed right now.
26
27 The next time post in english!
30 Andrés
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list