From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a Lenovo X1 Carbon (3rd gen)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:49:58
1 On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 06:38:16PM +0200, Ralf wrote:
2 > On 08/25/2015 03:21 PM, Alec Ten Harmsel wrote:
3 > > Do you have SUSPEND=y (just checking)? Other things that I can
4 > > see related to suspend are SUSPEND_FREEZER, ACPI_SLEEP,
5 > > APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND, and a bunch of Thinkpad/Lenovo related options.
6 > > I do not have suspend enabled on my laptop, so take this with a grain of
7 > > salt.
8 > Yeah, everything is set, even THINKPAD_ACPI. Still does not wake up :-(
9
10 If you still have the Arch kernel, could you run `lsmod' when that
11 kernel is booted and diff it against an `lsmod' when your Gentoo kernel
12 is booted?
13
14 If that doesn't help, could you attach your config to a reply?
15
16 Alec