From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ucspi-unix alive?
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:21:47
1 I just emerged ucspi-unix, and on first trial if failed to recognize
2 some of the options mentioned in its own man page (the -D and -d flags
3 of unixserver aren't recognized, the -U flag fails saying the variable
4 UID is not set, although it is).
5 The home page is alive but it is really dry regarding documentation (not
6 a single example). The "ANNOUNCEMENT" informs how to subscribe to the
7 mailing list, but a mail to bgware-subscribe@××××××××.ca meets a brick
8 wall. The site with the archives http://lists.em.ca/?list=bgware seems
9 to be gone to the twilight zone, too.
10
11 Anyone knows whether this is just my bad luck or something more
12 permanent?
13 And is there any alternative to ucspi-unix?
14
15 (The compilation went without any problem. My system is really up to
16 date, and revdep-rebuild had no requirements.)
19 Jorge Almeida
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list