From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo healthy?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:16:50
1 On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:10:58 +0100, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2
3 > I'm starting to wonder if you missed this mail on the subject:
4 >
5 > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/175964/focus=176095
6
7 Possibly, I'm still missing mails from Gentoo lists, although the problem
8 seems less than previously.
9
10 > Also there seem to be some results from it at:
11 >
12 > http://stats.soc.gentoo.org/
13
14 Hmm, the most popular packages have been installed on 20 machines, either
15 this is a very limited sample or the answer to $SUBJECT is NO :(
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 WinErr 00C: Memory hog error - More Ram needed. More! More! More!