From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anti-aliasing
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:13:31
1 On Wednesday 30 January 2008 10:50:02 am econti wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > may be this is a stupid question but I am not able to set the
4 > anti-aliasing on firefox and thunderbird.
5 >
6 > Regards
7 > emilio
8
9 You have a good trail to follow for your problem in the other messages...
12 For my problem, with regards to anti-aliasing... I have one computer running
13 kde that I can't turn on "sub-pixel hinting". The option is under the Fonts
14 tab in control settings, but it's greyed out... I'm not able to tell why...
15
16 Any hints? (pun intended)
21 From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride
22 --