From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ethereal compile error
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:15:48
1 On Tuesday 18 October 2005 11:56 am, Scott Tiret wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 00:20 +1000, Dan wrote:
3 > > Please help -- I can't emerge ethereal and I would really like to use it.
4 >
5 > Try revdep-rebuild. If it is not available emerge gentoolkit and try
6 > again. You may have some missing links to the libraries.
7 >
8 > Good luck,
9
10 He got all the way to the last part where it builds doco for ethereal... If
11 it were truly a library issue it would have crapped out long before then.
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list