From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Removing KDE 3.5? Or reason to keep it around?
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:21:32
1 On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:34:18 -0800 (PST), BRM wrote:
2
3 > Aside from that, I'm not sure I have ever really run "emerge
4 > --depclean", but I also rarely uninstall anything, but don't install
5 > things left or right to try out either, so typically upgrades are all I
6 > need to do.
7
8 You should still run --depclean as dependencies change and you could still
9 have plenty of no longer needed ones installed.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 A seminar on time travel will be held 2 weeks ago.