From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Downgrade glibc-2.11 to 2.10
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:24:48
1 On Wednesday 18 November 2009 01:09:35 walt wrote:
2 > On 11/17/2009 10:45 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > So this is one of those times where why words come back to haunt me?? :-)
4 >
5 > In another thread you just claimed that you plan to paint *one* bedroom.
6 > Speaking as a married man, I predict that you will be revisiting that one
7 > soon enough :o(
8
9 Bedroom's gonna have to wait. Yesterday morning I wheelied the bike as per my
10 usual fashion over the bump at the office park front gate.
11
12 And snapped the drive belt when the back wheel came back down on the tar.
13
14 Bloody American bikes. I can buy 3 Hondukiyamasaki superbike chains for the
15 price of one American drive belt.
16
17 Back on topic now :-) Apparently upstream is aware of this silly
18 behaviour/bug, maybe I should wait a bit and see if they provide a knob to go
19 back to the old behaviour
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com