From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: package deletions
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 17:48:14
1 Michael Orlitzky <mjo <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > > 3. I was trying to figure out a bit of syntax to get the listings of
5 > > the ebuild-packages on the chopping block, but nothing seems complete.
6
7 > These aren't immediately on the chopping block, but are unmaintained:
8
9 > https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/maintainer-needed.html
10
11 OK that's a good list.
12
13 > To find which ones are really condemned, cross-reference with package.mask.
14
15 Hmmm. I'm not sure how to filter this. Some hints would be cool.
18 Also, what is the best way, looking forward, to file for proxy-maintainer
19 on a given package; filing a bug?
22 tia,
23 James