From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't login with a normal user
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:49:21
1 Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007 schrieb Jan-Hendrik Zab:
2 > On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:58:17 +0200
3 >
4 > Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de> wrote:
5 > > Did you try to fsck the / fs?
6 >
7 > Yes, I did. There were no problems at all.
8
9 Would have been too easy :-)
10
11 > Claws appends that automatically ('-- ') and it's not only the right
12 > string but also displayed correctly on my laptop.
13
14 OK.
15
16 > O_o Dunno why it
17 > should be different in KMail?
18
19 Hmm, maybe it's confused because of the two separators. It cuts off after the
20 second one, which seems to be added be the mailing list manager. Didn't see
21 that in the first reply. Sorry. Kmail does indeed strange things, as you can
22 see below:
23
24 > Jan-Hendrik Zab
25 > --