From: Dmitry Goncharov <dgoncharov@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] contribution to colorgcc
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 05:33:17
1 On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 09:26:36AM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > (Please forgive my top-posting)
3 >
4 > Commendable effort, my friend. Have you tried asking in the gentoo-dev ML?
5 >
6 > Rgds,
7 >
8 No effort at all. The program helps and makes my life easier a lot.
9 Yes, i also asked the gentoo-dev.
10
11 regards, Dmitry
14 > On 2011-08-07, Dmitry Goncharov <dgoncharov@××××××××.net> wrote:
15 > > Greetings,
16 > >
17 > > Is anybody maintaining dev-util/colorgcc?
18 > > I'd like to contribute certain improvements for gcc and also support for the
19 > > sun, ibm, hp and intel compilers.
20 > > I pushed the current version to https://github.com/dgoncharov/colorgcc.
21 > > You can pull from there or i can submit a set of patches.
22 > >
23 > > regards, Dmitry
28 > --
29 > --