From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Acroread
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:56:46
1 That sounds interesting. Will try it out. Thanks.
2
3 But nobody replied if Adobe still supports acroread?
6 Nilesh Govindrajan
7 http://nileshgr.com
8 On Feb 17, 2013 3:04 PM, "Yohan Pereira" <yohan.pereira@×××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > On 17/02/13 at 02:44pm, Nilesh Govindrajan wrote:
11 > > That's what I did. But I tend to switch browsers too often (chromium and
12 > > Firefox).
13 > > Firefox has a pdf.js addon, doesn't work reliably many times.
14 >
15 > If you use KDE try this. You can then use okular(among other things)
16 > in your browsers.
17 >
18 > www-plugins/kpartsplugin
19 > http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~fischer/kpartsplugin/
21 > viewers into non-KDE browsers
22 >
23 > --
24 >
25 > - Yohan Pereira
26 >
27 > The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
28 > between a mermaid and a seal.
29 > -- Mark Twain